Rabu, 17 September 2008

ABOUT RAMADHAN AND RAYA.............


RAMADHAN and 10 days To BaLik RaYA.......


Asssalamualaikum....salam ramadhan to all muslim.... hope you are enjoy and happy during this fasting month... to me. ramadhan is a precious month. On ramadhan, we have to fast and we are not allow to eat and drink during a day but we can eat a food in the night after maghrib...this month will teach us to patience and make sympathy feeling to other people taht who does not have food to eat like the people at the ethiopia .....in this ramadhan also we have to pay a "zakat" that we called it Zakat Fitrah...from this ,the money will donated to the poor people that not able to celeberated raya...buy a baju raya and soon....so, we will increase our merit in this month and get forgiveness from The God..

nOW, is about 10 days to BALIK RAYA....i'm so excited to back to my hometown and celebrated raya with my famili...eventhough, i now was study in Kedah Matriculation College....but the feeling to celebrate raya is so strong in myself...not only me..all my friends also like that..we always listen to radio and mp3 to hear a raya song...we are so happy also want to back early and make a preparation with my family...i'm sure my sisters now are busy to make a "biskut raya"...while my mum are too busy finish my baju kurung...emmmm ....i really want to see my new baju raya...because from this day.hours and seconds...i never see how shape and style my new baju kurung..i juz now that my baju raya colour is gold...same colour with all my family members....then, when in the night after having a meal...i and my sibling will light up the "pelita" and play a "bunga api"..it is so sweet memories....

Tiada ulasan: